La Vele, your holiday
‘home from home’ in South West France
Your perfect holiday destination
in the Midi-Pyrénées...
The Local Area
- Peaceful countryside
Vineyards, farms, rolling hills, natural forests and stunning views for miles around.
- Sites representing centuries of history
Hill top bastide towns, cathedrals, churches, museums, … culture in stunning situations.
- Leisure and sporting activities in abundance
Rambling, golf, horse riding, swimming, outdoor leisure centres – something for everyone.
- Dining out or eating in
Wide selection of restaurants, daily markets for local produce, 130+ local producers of AOC wines.
- Shopping and entertainment
Villages, small towns and large cities - all accessible within 15/60 minutes.
The Gite – a Converted Barn
Spacious, comfortable, 4-bedroom barn conversion - self catering for up to 8/10 people.
- Swimming pool and BBQ area
Private and secure 12m x 6m pool, large patio with loungers & parasols, plus BBQ and dining area.
- Gardens and field
Large natural garden with fruit and nut trees, surrounding laurel hedge and adjacent field/play area for children.
Surrounded on three sides by fields, vineyards and a copse – no passing traffic.
- Excellent communications
Easy access to several airports and nearby railway station, largely traffic free roads
Weekly Rental Costs
- Spring (March - May) £635
- Summer (June - August) £950 - £1425
- Autumn (September - November) £635 - £950
- Winter (December - February) by arrangement
…but don't just take our word for it.
“What could be improved at La Vele? None of us could think of a single thing!
- The house is wonderful, particularly the kitchen which is such a social area.
- The pool area is as good as you could wish for, and nothing is missing in terms of luxury.
- The area - not an obvious place to come to, but what a gem.
You must be proud of what you have achieved here - we will be back!”
The Read family, Bedfordshire - 6 adults and a baby
For unsolicited testimonials, scroll through each page, and
- Either select ‘NEXT’ at the bottom of each page,
- or select the tab ‘NEWS & COMMENTS’ above, followed by ‘GUESTS COMMENTS’